Mobile Application Prototype for Monitoring Auto Fleet Using Multilayer Approach
|Published in:||Issue 2, (Vol. 3) / 2009|
|Author(s):||Rusu Lucia, Sarbu Marius, Podean Marius, Sitar Dan|
|Abstract.||The aim of this paper is to offer a solution for a mobile system, based on platform independent solution and virtual globe software integrate sensors’ information of vehicle parameters and geo position dates obtained from MultiMap, using the GIS’s strongpoint on spatial analyzing and use of location and communication equipment based on GPS and GPRS. We presents the system objective, function, component modules and key techniques in the procedure of system development. The system, focused on the spatial information and attribute information of vehicle and road, was developed and applied in MCLocator.|
|Keywords:||Vehicle Monitoring, Virtual Globe Products, Mobile Application Space, Multilayer Application|
1. R.J.Lisle, ‘Google Earth: a new geological resource’, Geology Today 22:29–32, 2006.
2. D. Butler, ‘The web-wide word Nature’, Applied GIS 39: pp. 776–778, 2006.
3. Riedl, ‘Digital globes. In: Cartwright W, Peterson MP, Gartner G (eds), Multimedia cartography. Springer, Heidelberg, pp 255–266, 2007.
4. G. Dimitriu, Sisteme informatice geografice GIS, Editura Albastră, 2005.
5. S. Shankland, ‘Google mapping spec now an industry standard’, CNET. Retrieved on 2008-04-14, 2008.
6. ESRI, ArcPad® StreetMap™: Street-Level Data, Geocoding, and Routing for Mobile Systems, An ESRI ® White Paper • December 2003, ESRI 380 New York http://www.esri.com/arcpadstreetmap, http://www.esri.com/arcpad, 2003.
7. Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc (2007-12-04). "The OGC Seeks Comment on OGC Candidate KML 2.2 Standard". Press release. Retrieved on 2007-12-10.
8. W.D. Wang, X. Gang Du, and C. M. Xie, ‘Road landslide information management and forecasting system base on GIS’, © Springer Science + Business Media B.V., Environ Monit Assess, DOI 10.1007/s10661-008-0492-2, 2008.
9. J.P. Aurambout, C. Pettit C., and H. Lewis H, “Virtual Globes: the Next GIS?”, 2007
10. S. Dustdar,’Caramba – A Process-Aware Collaboration System Supporting Ad hoc and Collaborative Processes in Virtual Teams’ in Kluwer Academic Publishers: Distributed and Parallel Databases 15, pp. 45–66, Netherlands, 2004.
11. Zerger, and S. Wealands, ‘Beyond Modelling: Linking Models with GIS for Food Risk Management’, Natural Hazard Journal, Kluwer Academic Publisher, pp.191-208, 2004.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.