The On Line Management of the Degraded Locations within Built Up Areas
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 2) / 2008|
|Author(s):||Stefanescu Beatrice, Caruntu Catalin, Morariu Nicolae, Iancu Eugenia|
|Abstract.||The present work presents the accomplishments within the research project CEEX „Telematic system for the on line management of the degraded within built up areas – ZoneMAP” in the program INFOSOC between 15.09.2006- 31.10.2007. The authors of the present article are part of the committee of accomplishment of the project. The general objective of the project ZoneMAP consists of the system for the management and the on line monitoring of the degraded within the built up areas due to the uncontrolled waste storing, by elaborating an electronic system of geographical positioning GPS/GIS. The general objective of the ZoneMAP project consists in drawing up a telematic system regarding the monitoring of the areas affected by the uncontrollable waste storing by using the newest informational and communicational technologies through the elaboration of a GPS/GIS electronic geographical positioning system. The system for on-line management of the affected locations within the built up areas are defined the following data categories: data regarding the waste management (monitored locations within the built up areas, waste, pollution sources, waste stores, waste processing stations), data regarding the environment protection (environmental quality parameters: water, air, soil), spatial data (thematic maps). Through the automatic collection of the data regarding the environment, the meteorology and the ecology it is aiming at the realization of a monitoring system, equipped with sensors and/or translators capable of measuring and translating (into electrical signals) measures with meteorological character (such as: the intensity of the solar radiation, temperature, humidity) but also state measures of the ecological system (such as: the concentration of nutrients in water and soil, the pollution in water, air and soil, biomasses). The collected measures will have to be converted into numerical values that will be stored in the database of the system. The system’s database is distributed on the following levels: the central database server (SQL Microsoft server) and the local database servers (Microsoft ACCESS). The organization, the description and the processing of the cadastral data requires the utilization of a GIS (Geographical Information System) type product. The NetSET package is also considered because it offers a very good balance between price, performances and facilities, covering all the aspects concerning GIS applications development.|
|Keywords:||On-line Management, Monitoring, Waste Storage, Environment Protection, Degraded Locations Within The Built Up Areas, GPS/GIS, Spatial Data, Thematic Maps|
1. Balteanu D. et al., Sistem informational geografic (GIS) pentru studiul dezastrelor naturale, Academia Româna, Institutul de Geografie, Bucuresti;
2. C. J. Date, An Introduction to Database Systems, 8th Edition, published by Pearson Education, Inc. Adison Wesley Higher Education, 2004;
3. Dimitriu G., Sisteme informatice geografice GIS, Editura Albastra, Cluj-Napoca;
4. John E. Harmon and Steven J. Anderson, The Design and Implementation of Geographic Information Systems, John Wiley & Sons, 2003;
5. N. Morariu, º.a., “Cercetãri privind utilizarea tehnologiei GIS în realizarea cadastrului general ºi a cadastrelor de specialitate în România ºi Republica Moldova” temã de cercetare realizatã în colaborare cu Universitatea Tehnicã a Moldovei, în cadrul contractului 616/9.10.2000, act adiþional 1/3.08.2001 cu Ministerul Educaþiei ºi Cercetãrii, 2000-2001;
6. Nicolae Morariu, Nicolae Popovici, Radu Ungureanu, Ion Sainiuc, Traian Teodorescu, Cãtãlin Zamfirescu; ”Sistem informaþional geografic (SIG) pentru monitorizarea zonelor expuse inundaþiilor”, Produse software pentru reprezentarea digitalã ºi monitorizare, Revista Hidrotehnica vol. 42 Nr. 10-12 1997, pag. 43-46.
7. Rojanschi, V., Bran Florina, Diaconu Gheorghiþa, (2002), Protecþia ºi ingineria mediului, Ed. Economicã, Bucureºti;
8. Rojanschi, V., Bran Florina, (2002), Politici ºi strategii de mediu, Ed. Economicã, Bucureºti;
9. *** Anuar privind calitatea mediului în judeþul Suceava, (1991-2003), Agenþia de Protecþia Mediului, Suceava;
10.*** ZoneMAP, cod 509, contract nr.123CEEX/ 15.09.2006, programul CEEX - competitia ianuarie 2006, Raport tehnic faza 2, faza 3.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.