A Point of View on the Perception of Telework in Pandemic
|Published in:||Issue 2, (Vol. 16) / 2022|
|Author(s):||MOISIUC Diana, JECAN Sergiu, CALEA Sorin, LUTAS Mihaela|
|Abstract.||This study examines the evaluation of telework through anonym questionnaire addressed to different conditional groups of 185 teleworkers in Romania. Through a correlation analysis between the variables, using SAS Enterprise Miner we obtained a relevant decision tree. The results suggest that there are differences in the evaluation of factors affecting work at home efficiency and the qualities required from a remote worker, depending on gender, age, education and experience of telework. The results are discussed in terms of the characteristics of the most satisfied and the most dissatisfied teleworkers perception.|
|Keywords:||Pandemic Crisis, Telework, Individual Perceptions, Quality Of Life|
1. Baruch, Y. 2001. The status of research on teleworking and an agenda for future research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 3(2): 113-130.
2. INC-Enciclopedia, https://www.inc.com/encyclopedia/telecommuting.html
3. Milasi,S., Bisello, M., Hurley, J., Sostero, M., Fernández-Macías, E .2020.The potential for teleworking in Europe and the risk of a new digital divide,https://voxeu.org/article/potential-teleworking-europe-and-risk-new-digital-divide
4. Belzunegui-Eraso, A., Erro-Garces, A.2020. Teleworking in the Context of the Covid-19 Crisis. Sustainability. 12(9), 3662
5. Czech Republic, 2006. Zákoníkpráce Labour Code ZákonLaw 262/2006 Sb.
6. ANAF, 2020, Legis, https://static.anaf.ro/static/10/Anaf/legislatie/L_81_2018.pdf
7. Hamilton, E.,2004. Bringing Workhome, Advantages and Challengesoft telecommuting, Center for Work & Family, id=WDU19740240141
8. Poland, Ustawa z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. KodekspracyThe Act of June 26, 1974, Labor Code, http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?
9. OECD Policy Responses to Coronavirus (COVID-19),2020. Productivity gains from teleworking in the post COVID-19 era : How can public policies make it happen?, https://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/policy-responses/productivity-gains-from-teleworking-in-the-post-covid-19-era-a5d52e99/
10. Silvermann, B.,2020. Are Employees More Productive Working From Home? https://www.business.com/articles/are-employees-more-productive-working-from-home/
11. Naumoska, M.,2020. 7 Tips to Increase Productivity When Working From Home, 2021, https://www.business2community.com/strategy/7-tips-to-increase-productivity-when-working-from-home-02388685
12. Hornak, L.,2014. Legal regulation of teleworking in the selected neighboor countries as an inspiration for czech legislation. International Multidisciplinary Conference on the Foreign Impacts on National Law. 50-58
13. Raišiene, A. G., Rapuano, V., Varkuleviciute, K., Stachová, K., 2020.Working from Home—Who Is Happy? A Survey ofLithuania’s Employees during the COVID-19Quarantine Period, Sustainability. 12(9), 3662
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.