Inequalities among New Non-Symmetric Divergence and Chi-Square Divergence Measure
|Published in:||Issue 2, (Vol. 9) / 2015|
|Author(s):||SARASWAT Ram Naresh|
|Abstract.||Information divergence measures and their bounds are well known in the literature of Information Theory. In this research paper, we shall consider a new non-symmetric information divergence measure. Upper and lower bounds of new non-symmetric divergence measure are also considered.|
|Keywords:||Csiszar’s F-divergence Measure, Chi-square Divergence|
1. Csiszar -Information-type measures of difference of probability functions and indirect observations. studia Sci. Math. Hunger, 2(1961), 299-318.
2. Csiszar I -Information measure: A critical servey.Trans.7th prague conf. on info. Th. Statist. Decius. Funct, Random Processes and 8th European meeting of statist Volume B. Acadmia Prague, 1978, PP-73-86.
3. Dragomir S. S., "Some inequalities for (m, M)- convex mappings and applications for the Csiszar’s -divergence in information theory". Math. J.? Ibaraki Univ. (Japan) 33 (2001), 35-50.
4. Jain K. C. and R. N. Saraswat Some well-known inequalities and its applications in information theory” Jordan Journal of Mathematics and Statistics 6(2), 2013, 157-167.
5. Jain K. C. and R. N. Saraswat "Some bounds of information divergence measure in term of Relative arithmetic-geometric divergence measure" International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 32 (2) (2013), 48-58.
6. Kullback S., R.A Leibler:On information and sufficiency. Ann. Nath. Statistics 22(1951), 79-86.
7. Pearson K., on the criterion that a give system of deviations from the probable in the case of correlated system of variables in such that it can be reasonable supposed to have arisen from random sampling, Phil. Mag., 50(1900),157-172.
8. Taneja I. J. and P. Kumar, Relative Information of Type’s, Csiszar f- Divergence, and Information Inequalities, Information Sciences, 166(1- 4)(2004),105-125.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.