MULTICHANNEL ALGORITHM BASED ON GENERALIZED POSITIONAL NUMERATION SYSTEM
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 1) / 2007|
|Abstract.||This report is devoted to introduction in multichannel algorithm based on generalized numeration notations (GPN). The internal, external and mixed account are entered. The concept of the GPN and it's classification as decomposition of an integer on composed of integers is discussed. Realization of multichannel algorithm on the basis of GPN is introduced. In particular, some properties of Fibonacci multichannel algorithm are discussed.|
1. Vilanskii Y.V., Michtchenko V.A. Coding of information based on universal compression algorithm. Vesti of IMK, 2000, N1, p. 36-39.
2. A. Lavrenov, Theoretical limit of the compression for the information, http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/cs.cr/0208002.
3. A. Lavrenov, MV2-algorithm's clones, http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/cs.cr/0208003
4. Borisenko A.A. Introduction in the theory of the binomial account. Sumy: "University book ", 2004, 88 p.
5. A. Lavrenov, Binomial multichannel algorithm, http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/cs.CR/0609105.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.