Information System of Resolution of Procedural Incidents and Management of the Modifications Made to the Electronic Court Registration
|Published in:||Issue 2, (Vol. 5) / 2011|
|Author(s):||JEDER Sorin I. , PENTIUC Stefan Gheorghe|
|Abstract.||This information system was made for its use by the staff responsible for random distribution of cases to the courts. The Information System of Resolution of Procedural Incidents and Management of the Modifications Made to the Electronic Court Registration consists of three new developed modules: the management module is a Web application which chronicles the modifications made in the electronic court registration, regarding the random assignment of cases, the resolution of procedural incidents, which is a Web service whose logic implements a logic Semantic Web application and the module of confirming judges which is a windows service running on the judges’ workstations. The Web service implements a Semantic Web application which processes the knowledgebase achieved through OWL ontology (Ontology Web Language) by applying inferences leading to the correct solution. If this does not solve the problem, a set of associated Jena rules are used to infer and generate new knowledge. It also uses the SPARQL(SPARQL Protocol and RDF Query Language) language that allows queries on the knowledge, similar to the classic query languages of databases. The novelty of the new conceived, designed and implemented system consists in accessing the domain knowledge as a web service to solve the procedural incidents occurred in electronic court registration.|
|Keywords:||Web Applications, Web Services, Windows Services, Semantic Web, Ontologies, OWL, Reasoner, Rules, Jena Framework, SPARQL|
1. S. BURAGA, “Tehnologii XML” Editura POLIROM, 2006.
2. J. Hebeler, M. Fisher, R. Blace, A. Perez-Lopez, „Semantic Web Programming”, Wiley Publishing, Inc.2009,.
3. S. BURAGA, „Semantic Web fundamente şi aplicaţii”, Editura MATRIX ROM, Bucureşti, 2004
4. H. H. Rubbani, „Semantic Web solutions” www.itu.dk/~hammad/thesis/Final%20Thesis.pdf, 2007
5. G.Antoniou, Frank van Harmelen, „A Semantic Web Primer”, The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, 2008
6. Documentaţie Jena, http://jena.sourceforge.net/
7. S Graham, S. Simeonov, T. Boubez, ..”Servicii WEB cu Java XML, SOAP, WSDL şi UDDI, Editura Teora, 2003.
8. Robin A. Reynolds – Haerlte, „POO cu Visual Basic.Net si Visual C#.Net”, Editura Teora, 2003.
9.D. Gasevic, D. Djuric, V Devedzic, „Model Driven Engineering and Ontology Development-Second Edition, Springer, 2009
10. J. Cardoso, Amit P Sheth, „Semantic Web Services, Processes and Applications”, Springer, 2006.
11. A. Niţă, N. Olăroiu, R. Pintea..”Introducere în .NET Framework, Editat de BYBLOS SRL sub coordonarea Agora Media SA, pentru Microsoft România, Ediţia 2008, ISBN: 973-86699-5-2
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.